Titan/SpeeFlo 8950 PowerLiner Hydraulic Piston Line Striper 2-GUN
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
Recommended for large-scale, full-time duty on airports, roads, parking lots and athletic fields
Larger projects require more power and output. PowrLiner 8950 line striper is the workhorse machine of the industry, designed for ease of use and simple operation on major projects that require maximum performance with minimum downtime and maintenance.
- Powered by a dependable Subaru 211cc engine with Low-Oil Alert
- Electric start for easy operation
- Fast, easy tool-free convertibility to 2 hp Extended-Life DC electrical motor
- Versatile gun bracket can be positioned to spray on left, right, front or rear of striper
- Precise pressure control from 400 psi to 3300 psi, for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to low-VOC striping paints
- Heavy-duty, epoxy-finished frame resists harsh solvents and corrosion
- Equipped with S-3 (4-Finger) spray gun, 1908 (4" pattern tip), and 1/4" x 50' hose, along with 2 gun kit (S-3, 4-Finger spray gun) 6' x 1/4" whip hose and 1908 and 517 tips.
*Based on 4" (10 cm) line @ 15 mil wet film thickness and 320 linear feet per gallon coverage.