SurPro S2X Magnesium Stilts 26"-40"
- New Rocker Leg Bands – Leg bands rock forward and backward with your legs to reduce resistance and increase comfort.
- New Flexion Foot System with spit toe and compression spring for a more natural walking motion during lift.
- Extra-strength, lightest weight Magnesium stilt body – hex-shaped design has proven a lifetime of dependability among daily users.
- Double side poles will not twist or require constant adjustment due to our square tubing design. All ranges of height adjustment. And maximum stabilization for the best balance, security, and reduced fatigue.
- The most personalized fit – Fully adjustable stilt height, side pole calf height and positioning, footbed length, forward and backward lean tension, and strap positioning.
- Auto-Locking, Non-Slip, premium cotton webbed leg, ankle, and toes straps for a comfy, secure fit.
- Industries largest footplates for a stable stance and better balance.
- When up high, double-wing bolts, front and back, for added security and increased internal parts longevity.
- Safety First – Patented Interlock Safety System adds redundancy at all crucial safety points.
- Non-slip SurPro Super Grip soles designed for commercial and residential job site environments
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
SurPro set the bar and then broke it with the invention of double-sided stilts. The new SurPro S2X is the apex in construction stilts. Maximize everyday performance by further elevating your comfort and stability. Better balance and comfort equate less fatigue, and S2X does it best. Step up to the most technologically advanced stilts in the world. Reach new heights with telescoping height models ranging from a minimum of 21” to a maximum of 40”.
New Rocker Leg Bands utilize our popular Comfort Wraparound system with the added benefit of rocking forward and backward with your legs, thus reducing resistance and increasing comfort. Plus, they can be easily raised and lowered to adjust to your desired calf height and size. The exclusive Flexion Foot System provides unparalleled articulation, and a more natural walking feel during lift, 40-60% of the walking motion.
With magnesium being 33% lighter than aluminum, these magnesium frames reduce weight while providing outstanding durability. Double the wing bolts for added safety and overall stability. Exclusive Interlock Enhanced Safety System for safety redundancy. Industrial non-marking, superior grip soles on all models. 225 lb. Max. Load (per pair) is the highest rating in the market.