SurPro S1X Single Sided Magnesium 20"-30" Drywall Stilts
- New Flexion Foot System with compression spring for a more natural walking motion during lift.
- Extra-strength, lightest weight Magnesium stilt body - hex-shaped design has proven a lifetime of dependability among daily users.
- Single side poles that will not twist or require constant adjustment due to our exclusive Key & Lock design - 3 positions of rotation adjustment, and all ranges of height adjustment
- The most personalized fit - Fully adjustable stilt height, side pole calf height, and positioning, footbed length, forward and backward lean tension, and strap positioning.
- Comfy Wraparound Leg Bands are made of durable nylon that molds to your calves and flexes with your movement. Bands are wrapped in Cordura and padding is covered in perforated nylon for added wicking. S1X models include premium Safety Orange leg straps for added visibility.
- Auto-Locking, Non-Slip, premium cotton webbed leg, ankle, and toes straps for a comfy secure fit.
- Industry's largest footplates for a stable stance and better balance.
- Double wing bolts, front and back, for added security, when up high, and increased internal parts longevity.
- Safety First - Patented Interlock Safety System that adds redundancy at all crucial safety points.
- Non-slip SurPro Super Grip soles designed for commercial and residential job site environments
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
The most advanced and feature-rich single-sided stilts to date. Reach new heights in safety, comfort, and performance. Exclusive Flexion Foot System provides unparalleled articulation and a more natural walking feel during lift, which is 40-60% of the walking motion. With magnesium being 33% lighter than aluminum, these stilt bodies reduce weight without sacrificing safety. Built for commercial drywall contractors that demand safety-first and traditional style.