We Offer FedEx, UPS, USPS, and LTL Freight Options
Shipping rates are calculated based on location, package weight, and delivery service. Services and rates are displayed during the checkout process once your delivery address has been entered. Same day shipping for express/air delivery cutoff is 12:00 PM pacific Time on business days–excluding holidays. Al's Taping Tools strives to ship weekday orders within 24 hours. Most of our parcel mail and ground shipments are shipped the same day. Please allow for additional processing time if orders are placed on weekends or holidays.
Service is available to residential addresses. Deliveries and transit times are Monday-Saturday. Transit days do not include shipment day, Sunday, or holidays. FedEx/UPS deliveries are only made to valid physical addresses. All shipments over $250.00 (apartment buildings) or $500.00 (all others) will require an indirect signature. All shipments over $1000.00 will require a direct signature at the time of delivery.
No PO boxes.
Free shipping is available only for items listed as "Free Shipping" to the lower 48 US States.
Direct Ship Items
These are items shipped directly from the manufacturer to you. Direct shipped items may not be canceled or returned.
Customers in the USA can select expedited FedEx shipping on any order. Next Day, 2 Day, and 3 Day options are also available and will calculate during checkout. Express delivery transit days do not include the day of shipment, weekends, or holidays. Please note that Saturday deliveries are not available nor do they count as a transit day for express shipments. Orders containing backorders will be held until the order is complete. Deliveries are made only to valid physical addresses.
No PO boxes.
Buyers are required to pay applicable duties, taxes upon delivery. Charges from Al's Taping Tools do not include these fees and will be collected by the carrier at the time of delivery. Please check with your local tax authority for applicable duties and taxes. Buyers who refuse to pay the associated duties, taxes, or brokerage fees will be responsible for the original shipping costs plus the return shipping costs to Al's Taping Tools. Merchandise fees will be issued once items are returned.
Al's Taping Tools can ship around the world! International orders are shipped via:
- FedEx International Priority (2-3 days)
- FedEx International Economy (3-5 days)
- International Priority Mail (2-4 weeks)
Transit times exclude any customs delays, weekends, and holidays. Every transaction is completed in USD, and your card issuer will complete the currency exchange. Please check with your credit card issuing bank for the current exchange rate. FedEx Deliveries are made only to valid physical addresses.
No PO Boxes.
Al's Taping Tools offers a variety of shipping methods for orders shipping to Canada. Postal delivery methods are restricted by size and weight–these options will display if available during checkout. Postal deliveries may incur additional customs charges upon delivery.
- Canada Post 14-21 Days: Lowest cost option, extended delivery time, and limited tracking availability. This method is restricted to 36"
- Priority Mail Canada 5-7 Days: Items sent through the USPS, and can be tracked on USPS.com. Delivery time is generally 5-7 days but can take longer in some cases. This method is restricted by size and weight.
- FedEx Air Duties/Tax Included Canada: Packages generally arrive in 2-3 days. Due to excess border brokerage fees on-ground methods, we can ship FedEx International Priority for roughly the same charge as ground shipments (Priority ship methods do not incur brokerage charges, and there is value in faster shipping). Taxes and customs duties are included in this charge. Canadian customers will receive packages to the door via this shipping method without additional fees or taxes.
- FedEx Air Duties/Tax Excluded Canada: Packages generally arrive in 2-3 days. Taxes and customs duties are NOT included in this charge. Canadian customers will receive packages to the door Duties & Taxes Collected at Delivery.
Items marked as LTL Shipping need to be shipped via common carrier truck freight because of the size limitations of standard carriers.
Important Info About LTL
- Order is delivered via truck and trailer. Delivery address must have adequate access for this type of vehicle.
- It is your responsibility to have a way to off-load the order. Liftgate truck can be specified for an additional fee if you do not have adequate means to off-load the truck.
- Someone must be at the delivery address to receive the order.
- Order must be inspected for missing items or damaged and noted on the delivery receipt BEFORE signing.
- International orders may incur additional charges for these large items. An Al's Taping Tools representative will contact you if there are any difficulties or surcharges associated with an international LTL order.