AST 350 Gallon Gas Powered Spray Rig
The 350 Gas Has the Extra Tank Capacity to Handle Your Larger Jobs With Ease.... It Just Keeps on Spraying!
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
The AST 350 Gallon Spray Machine is the largest Kohler gas powered rig AST makes. If you want capacity then this is the rig for you. You will be able to Spray multiple jobs without stopping to mix.
This size is also popular with those that need a split tank. With a 70/30 split you have 221 gallons on the large side and 133 gallons on the small side.
The 350 is equipped with electric trailer brakes. The box tubing frame has the strength to handle the larger load. The hitch size is 2-5/16” and the axle capacity is increased to handle the heavier loads of the larger 350 tank. The engine is a 23.5 HP Kohler.
This is a full hydraulic control system and will provide years of profitable use. Like the rest of our equipment this is a low maintenance design so you will spend less time on repairs.
Your new machine will have infinite control of mixing speed and pump speed at your finger tips. Mixing is a snap and adjusting your spray pattern will be easy.
AST drywall texture rigs are optionally equipped with a new state of the art cast pump housing that includes special Max Seals and a Butterfly Valve and Star Drive connecting rod. These seals provide protection for the hydraulic motor while the butterfly valve shuts off the texture tank from the pump and the Star Drive connecting rod lasts twice as long. Because of this unique design feature, you will no longer dread servicing your pump because of worries over a big mess. With a turn of the valve, the flow of mud from the texture sprayer tank to the pump body is shut off allowing the rotor and stator to be removed without leaking material on the ground. That saves you time – every time!
Standard equipment and options for the AST 350 Gas Texture Spray Machine are listed below:
- Trailer mounted single tank with 23.5HP Kohler engine and Quincy QT 7.5 compressor
- 125’ hose set with pole gun, air control pump switch and stainless steel texture strainer
- Stainless steel tank, lid, hinge and mixing paddles
- Tube frame welded construction, to handle heavy loads
- Electric brakes
- Independent suspension Torsion arm axles
- 16” wheels (8 lug) and bearing buddies
- AST special pole gun with hardened steel tips
- 2L4 high performance pump
- Stainless steel texture strainer
- High performance material hose rated at 3200lb burst
- Easy access oil filters
- Air activated pump