AST 350 Gallon Diesel Powered Spray Rig
The 350 Diesel is a Heavy-Duty Rig That Will Easily Breeze Through Your High Volume Texture Jobs.
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
You owe it to yourself to learn about our diesel rigs. All rigs are not the same. Our 350 Diesel is one of our most popular Diesel machines. It has all of the features and benefits of the 270 Diesel plus larger tank capacity and tandem axles with brakes on all 4 wheels.
The 350 comes equipped with our new stainless steel pump which includes the butterfly valve. Wiring is heat shrink protected and the tail lights are pop out heavy truck style lights that sit in the rear 3/8” steel bumper.
The box tubing frame is beefed up to 2”x 6”. The hitch size is 2-5/16” and is removable with bolts to easily adjust the height to match the tow vehicle.
Like the 270 Diesel, the frame is extended to distribute the towing load better and provide working space or storage on the front tongue. The tank is recessed into the frame resulting in a lower profile making it easier to load dry or box mud into the tank.
Your new machine will have infinite control of mixing speed and pump speed at your finger tips. Mixing is a snap and adjusting your spray pattern will be easy.
Easy access for routine
Single tank shown
(available in split tank)
* Trailer mounted
* Single tank
* 25HP diesel
* Quincy QT 7.5 compressor
* 125ft hose set
* Pole gun
* Air control pump switch
* Butterfly valve pump
* Stainless steel tank, lid, hinge and mixing paddles
* Tube frame welded construction, to handle heavy loads
* Electric brakes on all four wheels
* Independent suspension Torsion arm axles
* 15” wheels and bearing buddies
* AST special pole gun with hardened steel tips
* 2L4 high performance pump
* Stainless steel texture strainer
* High performance material hose rated at 3200lb burst
* Easy access oil filters
* Electric pump switch
* Binks gun
* Longer hose set
* Split tank
* Option A - Quincy QT 10 (35cfm)
* Option B - 16” tires, Quincy QT 15 (50 CFM), 33 HP Diesel