Graco Texspray Mark X ProContractor Series Sprayer - 240 Volt
- THE most powerful electric airless texture sprayer. The TexSpray Mark X 240 volt is the sprayer of choice for serious professional contractors with nearly double the output of the Mark V. It easily sprays skim coat in a Level 5 finish, multiple texture finishes and all primers and paints.
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
The new Graco Mark X 240 Volt is Graco's largest electric airless/texture unit to date. With nearly double the output of the Mark V, it is the sprayer of choice for serious professional contractors who take advantage of the 240-volt power available at the construction site or with a generator. A true powerhouse, it can easily spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, and drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish. It can even apply the whole range of primers and paints.
Endurance Pump with Max Flo™+ - Long-life Chromex Pump Rod and V-max Blue Packings. New Max Flo+ with Packout Protection provides oversized fluid passages to deliver maximum flow of even the heaviest materials while virtually eliminating pump pack-out.
- Easy Out Design Filters from the inside out to prevent filters from getting stuck when dirty
- TiltBack kickstand cart design holds the inlet clear of the paint bucket for easy one-person bucket changes
- SmartControl 3.0 Offers precision pressure control that delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations.
- Chrome-Plated, Welded Steel Hi-Boy Cart
About Mark X - 240 Volt
- The Mark X 240 Volt operates on 220-240 volt, single-phase power
- 240 volts gives the extra power needed to achieve gas sprayer performance, in an electric unit.
- Mark X is built with a 3-wire plug to be connected to a 3 wire receptacle
Finding 240 Volt Power
- Jobsite “breakout” boxes usually have a 240-volt receptacle
- Jobsite electricians typically will supply a 240-volt L6-30R receptacle if requested
- Laundry room, kitchen stove outlet, welding outlets in garage, etc.
- The typical generator has 240-volt outlets
- Use 10 gauge cable with L6-30 plugs/receptacles
- 50 foot 240-volt extension cord available from Graco: part number 15T647
- A temporary power pole in new developments