TapeTech 14" Premium Blue Steel Taping Knife
- Premium Blue Steel Blade Resists Corrosion and Cleans Up Fast
- Precision Grind Provides Perfect Flex and Finish
- Oversized, Tapered, Soft-Grip Handle Provides Optimal Control and Comfort
- Alloy Metal Hammer End Sets Protruding Fasteners, Adjusts Installation Flaws, and Protects Against Damage From Drops.
- Easy-To-Remove Label
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
TapeTech 14" Premium Blue Steel Joint Knife
TapeTech Premium Taping and Jointing Knives feature the optimal combination of design, materials, experience, and testing to produce knives with the best balance, flex, comfort, and control. Hence, you achieve premium results when applying and smoothing joint compounds.
The handle's oversized, tapered shape provides the most ergonomic, slip-resistant grip. The enlarged alloy hammer end lets it set protruding fasteners, adjust installation flaws, and protect against damage if the knife is dropped.
TapeTech Premium Taping and Joint Knife blades are precision ground and polished to provide the perfect amount of flex and finish. The Carbon Steel and Blue Steel blades offer the ultimate feel, while Stainless Steel blades maximize rust resistance.
TapeTech Premium Taping Knives feature the most robust backing plate in the industry, preventing unwanted blade deflection while providing smooth, consistent control and finish.