Dustless Technologies 16 Gallon HEPA Vacuum w/12ft Hose - D1606
- Certified to meet EPA Lead-Safe standards
- Can be used for hazardous materials like lead, silica, asbestos, and hexavalent chromium
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
- Low long-term upkeep costs make the vacuum very economical
- Powerful 11.5 amp motor and gives the lasting performance and strong suction
- Switch between dry and wet pickup instantly without compromising filters
- The vacuum itself is certified to meet the airtight standards required to support a HEPA rating.
- Vacuum can be run almost continuously by using Wunderbags as a prefilter
- Wunderbag works in wet and/or dry applications
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
The Dustless HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum gives you a distinct advantage by enabling you to switch from dry to wet operation without worrying about getting the valuable HEPA filter wet. A protective baffle/wall inside the canister protects the HEPA filter from water. One of the big advantages of the Dustless HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum is the optional Micro Pre-filter that greatly extends the life of the HEPA filter. The Micro Pre-filter is an inexpensive disposable filter that captures the vast majority of the dirt and dust before it reaches the more expensive HEPA filter. In fact, the Micro Pre-filter captures particles down to .5 microns. That is remarkably close to the HEPA filter that captures particles down to .3 microns.
Be sure your HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum is certified! A lot of companies claim to have a HEPA vacuum, but many are not certified. If an EPA inspector walks onto your job site, and your HEPA vacuum does not meet the standards, they can shut you down or slap you with a fine up to $32,500. The HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum is certified and ideal for renovation contractors who have to comply with EPA regulations covering lead paint removal. The EPA specifies the use of a carpet head with a beater bar so be sure to order the optional HEPA Head carpet head. Its beater bar is powered by the airflow of the vacuum.
BEST USE: EPA RRP and hazardous materials. Extra fine dust: drywall, concrete, stone, fiberglass, slurry
(1) 16-gallon HEPA DustlessVac
(2) extension wands
(1) certified HEPA filter
(1) HEPA filter cover
(2) WunderBag micro pre-filter
(1) crevice tool
(1) floor tool
(1) 1.5" x 12' crush-resistant hose
4 durable rubber casters