Level5 2.5" Angle Head
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
Our Level5 2.5" Angle Head Drywall Corner Finishing Tool is a fantastic value for drywall contractors wanting to speed up their drywall finishing jobs. Level 5 Angle Head attaches to any popular angle box or angle head handle. Most contractors will use this angle head for the tape coat or "skim coat". Level 5 2.5 inch angle head is designed to apply a smooth finish on both sides of inside 90-degree drywall angle corners.
- Apply the mud and tape to the corner by hand, banjo or automatic taper
- Roll out the excess mud and set the tape with Corner Roller(sold separately)
- Attach this angle head to the Angle Head Handle(sold separately) and wipe down the corner. This process smooths/skims the first coat of tape consistently into the corner.
- Let the mud dry.
- The next step would be attaching the angle head to Corner Box (sold separately). Then the final mud coat can be applied to the inside corners.
- Once dry, lightly sand, and you are done!
- You now have a perfect corner, done in a fraction of the time it would take doing this process by hand, with minimal sanding.