Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander and Extractor Combo
Festool PAC571579 Planex LHS 225 plus CT36 AutoClean Dust Extractor Package
- Details and Options
- Leave A Review
Festool PLANEX LHS 225 Drywall Sander
Drywall sanding used to be a messy, labor intensive task but not any longer with the new Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander. The PLANEX will revolutionize the way you sand drywall and plaster with its modular design, exceptional dust collection, robust built quality, great ergonomics and quick return on investment. Stop sanding drywall by hand or with some other poorly designed solution and upgrade to the Festool drywall sanding solution today!
- Two lengths, one machine - extend or reduce quickly and easily in seconds
- Two-speed gears for efficient, rapid material removal on walls and ceilings
- Robust, reliable drive components and efficient power transfer
- Adjustable suction power decreases the perceived weight of the machine
- Three year warranty
Festool CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor
The CT AutoClean is the magic behind your PLANEX that makes it virtually dust-free. Insane amounts of suction suck up nearly every speck of dust leaving your client with a big smile on their face when you're done at the end of the day.
The CT AutoClean has an integrated filter cleaning mechanism that periodically knocks the dust free of the filter. This guarantees maximum air flow and prevents the filter from becoming caked with dust. The filter cleaning frequency is controlled by a dial and can be completely disabled. The CT AutoClean can be used as a regular dust extractor when run without the AutoClean enabled.
Includes an ultra-lightweight, flexible hose for use with the PLANEX Drywall Sander and other tools that accept a 36mm (1-1/2") hose.
- Automatic filter cleaning technology ensures maximum suction when used with Planex Drywall Sander, 1 micron high-performance filter
- Automatic Tool Start & adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry
- Supplied with lightweight 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite